Ace those grades as you take your GCSE exams.
Clearly you know where you're going which is why you are visiting this website to find out how to clinch the GCSE grades that you have the potential to achieve.
By coming back here regularly, not only will you improve your chances of getting the top grades, you will learn what else you need to do to access the best A-level and post A-level options.
As you probably know, things are constantly changing hence like many other students you may have some gaps in the information that you need to achieve your goals.
Let's examine some of the ever changing aspects of education in UK…
Do you know...
- What the recent GCSE changes are and how they impact you?
- What the new GCSE grades and metrics mean?
- How your subject choices will impact your GCSE scores?
- What you can do in addition to school to improve your chances?
- The range of further and higher education options available?
- What part your GCSE grades play in determining the university offers you receive?
- What leading universities and future employers will be looking for in addition to excellent GCSE grades?
- How to make the right A-level subject choices?
No matter what your answers are to these questions, I am here to help and this is why I am qualified to do so:
I am blessed to be the mother of two young men who have excelled academically at each phase of their education from reception to university.
I understand what you need to do in Years 10-11 to be ahead of the curve.
Because I was determined to give my sons every opportunity to fulfil their potential, I took a keen interest in their education and started to seek ways in which I could give them a sound footing even before they started formal schooling.
I strongly believe that a robust education is one of the greatest enablers of social mobility. This belief is what fuelled my passion when my sons were younger and it is why till today I continue to share key information with students like you.
Over the years I have learnt so much but it does not stop there. I continue to learn daily because I am passionate about 'all things education’.
As they say, knowledge is power… my mission is to share vital information with you so that you are empowered and equipped to get the best grades and outcomes that you have the potential to achieve. As you will see on this website and my other platforms, I have learnt a lot over the years and have a lot to share.
Let’s Get Started
Click on the buttons below to find out what you are missing if you are not yet following @thesmartkidinfo on social media...
Here are some existing blogs that you will find useful:
- An Insight into UK Graduate Schemes
- Degree Apprenticeships Uncovered
- Preparing for sixth form and A levels
- Key changes to A levels in England
- Taking Off the Limits
- Are Russell Group Universities Really Better?
- STEM – What is the Fuss All About?
- Surely Social Media Has No Impact On Grades
- Are Apprenticeships Worth Considering?
- How was School Today?
- My NCS Experience
- Back to school
- Preparing for GCSEs
Watch out, there is much more coming. In the meantime let me know the topics you would like to see in future blogs.
It’s great to have you on board!