If you are seeking the best opportunities for students in UK, you are in the right place. This page is updated at least once a week with the latest and best jobs and extra-curricular opportunities for students and recent graduates. Keep checking back here, you never know what you may find!
To get the latest opportunities delivered to your inbox directly register here.
- CAUSE4CHILDREN are running FREE coding workshops for children aged 11-16. Participants will learn from experienced professionals who work in big gaming companies such as Play Station. Closing date : 17/04/2021
- Calling all 16 - 19 year olds of African and Caribbean descent! The Lighthouse project are running a mentoring scheme with a skilled mentor from Google. If you are looking to be an innovator or pioneer of the future then this project is for you. Closing date: 26/04/2021
- Are you looking for an opportunity to graduate with a digital technology degree after 3 years whilst earning and working alongside experienced colleagues, learning valuable skills that cannot be taught at school? Then Bank of America’s degree apprenticeship is for you! Closing date: 16/05/2021
- Are you a BME graduate who’s keen on a PhD in Social Sciences? The University of Westminster is funding 3 PhD studentships starting Sep 2021. Closing Date: 07/05/2021
Want to know what a degree apprenticeship is?
Read this to find out more.
- Have you wondered how policy professionals support minister to shape and deliver policy that delivers the government’s objectives? The MHCLG are running a FREE interactive careers event on 22-April just for you.
- Deloitte are running Summer Vacation Schemes for university students in their penultimate year of study for career paths including Consulting, Legal, Real Estate and Technology.
- Are you looking for a graduate job right out of uni? Or perhaps have already graduated and currently looking for grad roles? Apply now to one of Deloitte’s full time graduate programmes.
- Do you want to attain a degree whilst gaining experience and earning? The EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital and Technology could be for you.
- Smart Futures is a 10-month programme at EY that starts with paid work experience. Apply if you're in Year 12 and meet the means-testing criteria.
- EY is running a 5-day Business Academy in July in various offices. Apply if you're in Year 12 and live within one hour of the office you want to apply to.
- Generation has launched a FREE 5-week bootcamp for those aged 18-29 who want to explore a career in Customer Service. You can apply to Leeds or London. Starts on 04-May and 10-May respectively.
- Four Graduate Programmes at EY including Technology Risk, Enterprise Risk, Business Consulting and Technology Consulting.
- Will you be 18 or older by 01-Sep? You can be a Rugby League World Cup Volunteer this year. You get a chance to work with others and you never know who you may meet in the process.
- The European Space Agency is looking for new Astronauts! Closing 28-May.
- Are you from an ethnic minority background and interested in an Investment Banking internship plus £10k scholarship package? One of the 25 Morgan Stanley Future Generation Scholarships may be for you.
- Are you a state school student who wants to go to Oxford? Get in through their foundation year course. Opening soon.
- Are you an undergraduate seeking work experience? Head to Workfinder to apply your skills in real world projects. Ongoing.
Interested in the Legal Profession?
- Are you aged 16-18, need work experience and want to know more about Commercial Law? This Linklaters Virtual Law Experience programme is for you.
- The City Solicitors Horizons Programme will give you training, mentoring and work experience to improve your chances of accessing the legal profession.
- Student in need of work experience in the legal profession? This Slaughter and May Virtual Law Experience programme is for you.
Will your CV open doors?
Use this checklist to find out.
School leaver options
- Do you want a proper salary whilst you’re learning? A professional career with degree level qualifications? This is all possible with the Deloitte BrightStart Apprenticeship programme.
- Interested in an Apprenticeship? Diageo has 2 roles in its apprenticeship programme.
- Want a career in Software Engineering but don't want to go to university? Apply for this 6-week Tech Talent Accelerator programme in London or Leeds.
- The Open University has almost 1000 Free courses at Levels 1 to 3. On going.
- EY has opened up its 2021 school leaver programmes. They fill up quickly, so best to apply now.
- Royal Air Force Apprenticeships including aviation operations, engineering, hospitality & catering, and IT. Closing 10-Jul.
Online interview coming up?
This checklist will help you prepare.
How prepared are you?
- Are you a parent who wants to help his or her teen develop the skills universities and employers are looking for? Enrol now in this FREE online course for Parents.
- Do you have the communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-awareness needed for the best opportunities? If unsure, our soft skills workshop during the half-term holidays is what you need. Find out more about the next workshop now.