If you are seeking the best opportunities for students in UK, you are in the right place. This page is updated at least once a week with the latest and best jobs and extra-curricular opportunities for students and recent graduates. Keep checking back here, you never know what you may find!
To get the latest opportunities delivered to your inbox directly register here.
- PWC is running a dragon's den type summer programme for school years 7-9 students. While intended to be viewed in class, students can cover the programme on their own on demand. The previous autumn 2020 and spring 2021 programmes are also still available.
Want to know what a degree apprenticeship is?
Read this to find out more.
- Pinsent Masons are offering a virtual Legal School Work Experience Programme, aimed at sixth-form students who have achieved an average of 7 - 9 in their GCSEs. Deadline 1st August.
- Sign up now for the Siemens Insight Programme that gives KS3 and KS4 students the opportunity to explore the world of Siemens, Engineering and Technology. Ongoing
- Are you a BAME student studying within the property/real estate sector? Then apply now for the Chancerygate foundation scholarship. Register now to avoid disappointment.
- Looking for an apprenticeship? Apply now as a customer care investigator apprentice to provide a great foundation to fulfil your career aspirations. Deadline 31 July
- Barclays Virtual work experience will allow you to gain work experience in a digital transformation agency and work within different departments.
- Student in need of work experience in investment banking? This JP Morgan virtual work experience programme is for you
- Are you in School Year 10, 11, 12 or 13 and do you enjoy writing? Enter the Real World Questions essay competition for an opportunity to win £1000, a Windows 10 laptop and an Insight Day at Clyde & Co, an exclusive workshop with PwC recruiters or Work Experience at DWRM. Closes 19-Sep.
- Are you a year 13 student looking for work experience in finance? Morgan Stanley is offering a 4-day development program from 31st August to 3rd September. Deadline 30th August 2021.
- PWC is offering an opportunity to study accountancy with a bursary of £10,000 at renowned universities such as the University of Nottingham whilst taking part in 3 paid work placements. The placement will put you on a fast track to becoming a Chartered Accountant! Apply now, closes 15th January 2022.
- Calling all girls in Years 10,11 and 12 who have an enthusiasm for technology (coders, instagrammers, gamers, vloggers, developers). CyberFirst’s free courses this summer will introduce you to the intricacies and opportunities of cyber security. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Are you an undergraduate looking to develop your software skills, for FREE? You can use SAP’s free learning hub to learn content and even collaborate with other students in the community.
- Calling all students! The Black Heart Foundation are currently accepting applications for their annual scholarship program in which several students can receive money to go towards their education whether it be school costs or for extracurricular activities. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Smart Futures is a 10-month programme at EY that starts with paid work experience. Apply if you're in Year 12 and meet the means-testing criteria.
- Are you an undergraduate seeking work experience? Head to Workfinder to apply your skills in real world projects. Ongoing.
Interested in the Legal Profession?
- Are you aged 16-18, need work experience and want to know more about Commercial Law? This Linklaters Virtual Law Experience programme is for you.
- The City Solicitors Horizons Programme will give you training, mentoring and work experience to improve your chances of accessing the legal profession.
- Student in need of work experience in the legal profession? This Slaughter and May Virtual Law Experience programme is for you.
Will your CV open doors?
Use this checklist to find out.
School leaver options
- Do you want a proper salary whilst you’re learning? A professional career with degree level qualifications? This is all possible with the Deloitte BrightStart Apprenticeship programme.
- Want a career in Software Engineering but don't want to go to university? Apply for this 6-week Tech Talent Accelerator programme in London or Leeds.
- The Open University has almost 1000 Free courses at Levels 1 to 3. On going.
- EY has opened up its 2021 school leaver programmes. They fill up quickly, so best to apply now.
Online interview coming up?
This checklist will help you prepare.
How prepared are you?
- Are you a parent who wants to help his or her teen develop the skills universities and employers are looking for? Enrol now in this FREE online course for Parents.
- Do you have the communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-awareness needed for the best opportunities? If unsure, our soft skills workshop during the half-term holidays is what you need. Find out more about the next workshop now.