If you are seeking the best opportunities for students in UK, you are in the right place. This page is updated at least once a week with the latest and best jobs and extra-curricular opportunities for students and recent graduates. Keep checking back here, you never know what you may find!
To get the latest opportunities delivered to your inbox directly register here.
- Virtual Careers Events at Deloitte up to 05-Nov. Includes networking events on Monday evenings.
- Summer 2021 week-long programme at Bournemouth University in conjunction with JP Morgan to jump start your career in financial services. Opens 13-Nov.
- Eat your cake and have it with a Degree Apprenticeship. BP pays for your Business Management degree plus you earn and build a career in HR. Closes 26 Feb 2021.
- University of Exeter degree apprenticeship with JP Morgan. London role closing 09-Nov; Bournemouth roles closing 31-Jan.
- Six Graduate Programmes in Consulting at EY now open for 2021.
- School leaver or Graduate interested in a career in Insurance? This Trainee Underwriter-Reinsurance role at Convex Insurance could be for you.
- Want to learn how to apply for vacation schemes and training contracts in Law? This Application Clinic webinar on 18-Nov will help.
- Are you a state school student who wants to read Law? The Lead into Law programme at Slaughter & May could be for you. Closing 01-Nov.
- Are you a state school student who wants to go to Oxford? Get in through their foundation year course. Opening soon.
- 100 Internships in Investment Management. Apply now if you're a Black undergraduate or recent graduate. Closes 13-Nov.
- Are you an undergraduate seeking work experience? Head to Workfinder to apply your skills in real world projects. Ongoing.
Have an online interview coming up?
This article will help you prepare.
School leaver options
There are a lot of school leaver options opening up and they are just as competitive.
- Do you know what a Degree Apprenticeship is? Is it appropriate for you? If unsure, find out here.
- Do you know the questions to ask an employer who is offering an Apprenticeship? Use these vital questions if not.
Here are some of the latest school leaver opportunities.
- Interested in Trading and Shipping and considering alternatives to uni? This Supply and Trading School Leaver Programme at BP could be for you. Closes 26 Feb 2021.
- Interested in IT but don’t want to go to university? Check out this Software Development Apprenticeship at BP. Closes 26 Feb 2021.
- Budding Entrepreneur? This 12-week Barclays Accelerator Programme for 25 Black-Founder businesses may be for you.
- Want to know the options you have following A-levels? Attend this FREE virtual event including FREE CV Clinic from 06 to 07 Nov.
- The Open University has almost 1000 Free courses at Levels 1 to 3. On going.
- EY has opened up its 2021 school leaver programmes. They fill up quickly, so best to apply now.
- Royal Air Force Apprenticeships including aviation operations, engineering, hospitality & catering, and IT. Closing Jul 2021.
Want to be successful in your next interview?
This workshop will help you prepare.
How prepared are you?
- Do you know how to prepare for a virtual/online interview? Find out here.
- Are you a parent who wants to help his or her teen develop the skills universities and employers are looking for? Enrol now in this FREE online course for Parents.
- Do you have the communication skills, interpersonal skills and self-awareness needed for the best opportunities? If unsure, our soft skills workshop during the half-term holidays is what you need. Details for the February workshop coming soon.