Ace those grades as you take your A-level exams.
You are now old enough to take lots of independent decisions... what a wonderful feeling! As you forge ahead it is useful to remember that the actions and decisions you take at this stage are likely to significantly impact the rest of your life.
Don’t journey alone, as a student who has great aspirations you will be equipped with the know-how from this website on how to clinch the grades that you have the potential to achieve.
Time to soar
By coming back here regularly, not only will you improve your chances of getting top A-level grades, you will learn what else you need to do to access the most sought after post A-level options.
As you probably know, things are constantly changing hence like many other students you may have some gaps in the information that you need to achieve your goals.
Let's examine some of the ever changing aspects of education in UK…
Do you know...
- What the recent A-level reforms are and how they impact you?
- How A-level grades translate to the new UCAS scores?
- The range of higher education options available to you?
- Which universities are most sought after and how to position yourself to gain admission to them?
- Which A-level subjects the leading universities prefer?
- Which debt-free options are available to you in relation to university tuition fees?
- What leading universities and future employers will be looking for from you in addition to excellent A-level grades?
No matter what your answers are to these questions, I am here to help and this is why I am qualified to do so:
I am blessed to be the mother of two young men who have excelled academically at each phase of their education from reception to university.
I understand what you need to do at A-levels to be ahead of the curve.
Because I was determined to give my sons every opportunity to fulfil their potential, I took a keen interest in their education and started to seek ways in which I could give them a sound footing even before they started formal schooling.
I strongly believe that a robust education is one of the greatest enablers of social mobility. This belief is what fuelled my passion when my sons were younger and it is why till today I continue to share key information with students like you.
Over the years I have learnt so much but it does not stop there. I continue to learn daily because I am passionate about 'all things education’.
As they say, knowledge is power… my mission is to share vital information with you so that you are empowered and equipped to get the best grades and outcomes that you have the potential to achieve. As you will see on this website and my other platforms, I have learnt a lot over the years and have a lot to share.
Let’s Get Started
Click on the buttons below to find out what you are missing if you are not yet following @thesmartkidinfo on social media...
Here are some existing blogs that you will find useful:
- An Insight into UK Graduate Schemes
- Degree Apprenticeships Uncovered
- Preparing for sixth form and A levels
- Key changes to A levels in England
- Taking Off the Limits
- Are Russell Group Universities Really Better?
- Surely Social Media Has No Impact On Grades
- Are Apprenticeships Worth Considering?
- My NCS Experience
- Back to school
- 5 Ways to Develop Effective Study Skills
- Making the Most of the Holidays
Watch out, there is much more coming. In the meantime let me know the topics you would like to see in future blogs.
It’s great to have you on board!